Do you have a fitness app on your mobile phone?
If yes, we are not amazed. After the fitness speediness of Apple Watch in 2015, many people have become more aware of their health and body shape. Because of this, the entire industry of fitness applications continues to increase in size. There are many apps aimed at different aspects of our everyday life from eating healthier food to working out.
While there are many competitors, the recess of fitness applications remains intending. Do you want to develop a fitness app and get your market share? Then, you are on the right place to success. But how to start a fitness app?
Below, you will know how important a fitness app, different monetization program, and fitness app development costs.
Fitness app industry outlook
Look at some numbers to find out whether or not you should invest in fitness app development in 2020
- Fitness App 2019 Global Market Net Worth US$ 14.7 billion predict by 2026, and it anticipated growing at 23% CAGR through the forecast period.
- According to Statista report, the revenue in the Fitness segment amounts to US$16,857m in 2019.
- Besides, the revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2019-2023) of 5.0%, resulting in a market volume of US$20,499m by 2023.
- Moreover, the revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2019-2023) of 7.2%, resulting in a market volume of US$3,072m by 2023.
To wrap up, the demand for fitness apps is growing from every year. Thus, a fitness or workout app could be a good idea for a start-up.
Types of fitness apps
To create a fitness app you need to choose its type. Fitness apps provide their users with various features: result tracking, motivation to keep going, socializing, and even education on the topic. It’s like having your own affordable personal coach in your pocket.
The performance features divide fit apps into three types of mobile fitness apps:
- Activity tracking apps
- Diet and nutrition apps
- Workout and exercise apps
The main thing you have to know:
- The total cost of fitness app development depends on the time and the number of developers involved in the project.
- An average cost of time for developing a fitness app (without the inception phase) starts from 4 months.
- However, project timing depends on numerous factors, including the platforms targeted (iOS and Android), the app’s features, and the type of app.
If you can’t wait to start working on your idea and are looking for a reliable software development company, you can contact IntelliRise Tech Solution to get appropriate consultation.